College Vision, Mission & Objectives
We aspire to be an excellent institute of Homoeopathic Medical education, ensuring a conducive environment for teaching, learning and research by supporting the efforts, qualities and skills of students, grooming them into socially responsible, globally competent and excellent human resource.
Our Mission Statements
- To provide Homoeopathic medical education to Student
- To achieve academic excellence by imparting quality teaching-learning, research, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To develop socially responsible citizens with ethics and morals, hence build the nation.
- To empower women by providing right opportunities of higher education and make them self reliant.
- To undertake activities for community orientation.
- To undertake research in the field of Homoeopathy & Medical science
- To impart quality Homoeopathic Medical education.
- To provide conducive teaching-learning environment.
- To impart Homoeopathic Medical education to socially and economically deprived class of society.
- To promote use of Modern technology in teaching and learning.
- To undertake continuous assessment of students.
- To undertake faculty and staff development programmes.
- To develop research attitude among students and teachers.
- To ensure personal and professional growth of the students.
- To enhance the employability of students by arranging training programmes in communication skills, personality
development and arranging campus interviews.
- To conduct examination in fair manner.
- To inculcate environmental awareness, save and conserve nature.
- To inculcate values like nation building, integrity, secularism and impart value based education.
- To ensure secured learning environment for girl students.
- To maintain discipline in the College campus.